Unite to Liberate “Mobility Restriction Zones”
Numerous councils across the UK and abroad (see: https://www.uk100.org/membership & https://www.c40.org/) have unveiled variously-named (unambiguously concerted) plans to keep motorised road transport using local taxpayers confined for large proportions of every week – on pain of accruing significant fines for any contraventions – in Mobility Restriction Zones (MRZs). These MRZ plans were secretly drawn up by council officers; with no public consultation or input whatsoever; so have zero democratic legitimacy.
Dictatorially-imposed gulag-style policies: incarcerating, progressively pauperising and dehumanising their occupants were imposed, notably in the 1930’s & ’40s – with meticulously well-documented, calamitous results. In 21st Century (ostensibly still democratic) Britain, politicians surely cannot be so blindly power-intoxicated as to think they can curtail their electors’ freedoms through watered-down, PC versions of the despicable Warsaw prototype, without suffering both a public opinion-, and a colossal electoral backlash?
The justification for imposing MRZs rests on the irrational assertion that Earth is facing some kind of “climate crisis”; a proposition totally lacking any empirical scientific validation. The temperature variation measurements in the graph below (from: https://www.drroyspencer.com/latest-global-temperatures/) are continuously carried out by a network of fifteen internally-calibrated satellites. These are neither subject to any Urban Heat Island Effect measurement distortions; nor to any NASA/ NOAA data tampering.
Transposing their aggregated data onto a scale any British layperson understands, +30°C to -6°C, c.12°C average (typical of the UK Summer to Winter temperature range); the observed temperature variation is barely discernible. Does this look like any kind of “crisis” to you?
If you do not act to summarily reject MRZ developments – and make this abundantly evident to your local politicians – they will doubtless try (this being a revenue-driven power-grab) to undemocratically forge ahead.
- Form a local MRZ opposition group (https://windowsontheworld.net/video_type/how-to-oppose-ltns-and-uk-councils/)
- Create a petition expressing no confidence in your local (or County if appropriate) council
- Demand that they stand down to a man/ woman and offer themselves for re-election on a Mobility Restriction Zone ticket
- Organise a peaceful opposition demonstration outside the local council offices
- Alert local media (papers and tv) to the campaign
- Organise anti-MRZ independents (see: https://togetherdeclaration.org/free-our-streets/) to stand against – and hopefully oust – them
- Obtain some ABD/ MAG anti-MRZ stickers, here: https://www.abd.org.uk/campaigns/ (please make a donation here: https://abd.org.uk/join-us/, if possible)
- Spread the word about this campaign verbally amongst friends and acquaintances; and via social media: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter etc.